السبت، 5 نوفمبر 2011

Life in Grey

 
I am still looking for something inspiring.Every single thing I have passed through the last month was neutral,colored with the color I most hate,grey.Even the people I have met and seen were grey.I do not know why this color is even existed! I think it is a hesitated,weak and meaningless color.

I am now in this state of being quite.I may say that I am myself grey.Oh God I hate it! I can hardly find me a nice piece of music.Even music is tasteless. I should say that the only one who,somehow,helped me in giving up being so is Adele.

Adele's music is what I can call music.Her voice is so angelic.I keep playing Promise This over and over again.Adele's version is a million times better than Cheryl Cole's .And of course Rolling in the Deep is absolutely amazing.She was my companion through the last 3 weeks .Thank you Adele.!

I am still looking for something to help me write.I hate this neutral state;the feeling place between contentment and boredom.Wish me get well soon .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

speak out your mind