السبت، 24 سبتمبر 2011

Anywhere Else But Here






I am an outcast.I'm not fitting in here.I don't like to be here.I don't wanna be here anymore.Here is terrible,horrible and dreadful.I don't even feel secure at all;both emotionally and financially.

I feel like I'm an outsider! I feel not welcome in my own house.Well,it's not home anyway.They say home is where the heart is.Home is where you feel safe and comfortable not where you live.

I can't stop myself thinking of running away.I wish to run away.I think that anywhere else but here is gonna be just fine.Supposedly they are the so-called beloved ones,but I can't feel that way.I feel like I'm an outsider.I feel that I don't belong here.I can't feel any kind of love in this dreaded house.All I can feel is that I am an outcast.

I am ready to leave here in any moment.I don't know what I'm waiting for,but I am ready to leave as soon as possible.I don't even have a problem with having a one-way ticket to anywhere outside Cairo.


Tasneem

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

speak out your mind