الثلاثاء، 27 سبتمبر 2011

September Silly September


You have been here for so long.Isn't it time to go away? Isn't it time to let your fellow months play with my mood?  I can not tell you all about the foolish events have taken place.I can not tell you about the unhappy thoughts that have popped up in my head.September please depart.


I am not the only one complaining.September many have been affected by your silliness.September please depart,let Winter bring its sweet cold air .

September depart and return happier.Take away your sad presence and do not forget to return happier.September please bring me joy next year.     

Tasneem

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. September please bring me joy next year <3 <3
    feel it awiiiiii 3shan september bel nesbaliii kan kda awiii w gab 7agaat sa3ba awiii :((

    ردحذف

speak out your mind